How Do I...? Report issues with Rights of Way to South Gloucestershire Council

Reporting Issues with Rights of Way to South Glos. Council

Noticed a problem on a Right of Way, such as damaged fences, overgrown nettles, uneven surfaces, broken signs, or something else? All public rights of way are managed by South Gloucestershire Council, and must be reported to them.

You  can head over to South Gloucestershire Council’s Rights of Way webpage to fill out a report form, or you can email them directly at the email address

Want more advice? Our staff are happy to advise where we can, so please feel free to get in touch!