Volunteers Cream Tea Event
On Saturday the 22nd of April, Frampton Cotterell Parish Council was proud to host this year’s Volunteer’s Cream Tea. This event is our way of saying a great big thank you to all of the wonderful volunteers who give their time and energies to helping the local community.
Our event was well attended, and everyone had a fantastic time – and ate lots of delicious cakes! Take a look at the photos below…
Frampton Cotterell Parish Council Community Awards 2023
At this event, we also had the honour of presenting this year’s Frampton Cotterell Parish Council Community Awards to our 2023 winners, including:
- Lifetime Achievement Award to Andrew Edgington, for his involvement in the Good Neighbours scheme, Duke of Edinburgh Awards Scheme, Village Action, & Floral Friends
- Individual Achievement Award to Chris Harris, for being a Scout Leader for over 30 years
- Individual Achievement Award to Kate Colechin, for her hard work as a trustee of the Beesmoor Playing Fields Committee
- Award for Community Action to the Floral Friends of Frampton, for their work in enhancing the village and organising community events
- Award for Community Action to the Litter Busters, for their work keeping the village tidy and promoting awareness of issues since 2012
Congratulations to everyone who won an award! We would also like to thank all of this year’s amazing runners up – deciding who should win was tough because everyone nominated is just so brilliant!
We would like once more to take this opportunity to sincerely and wholeheartedly thank all of the incredible volunteers who work to make our lovely village even lovelier. Thank you!
Interested in volunteering with us?
If anyone is interested in volunteering with us in the future, whether to help with community events, local climate and nature projects, or something else entirely, we’d love to hear from you!
For climate & nature volunteering, join our Climate & Nature Mailing List.
For all other enquiries about volunteering, please get in touch with our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01454 864442, or by popping into the Brockeridge Centre during our opening hours for a chat!