During the COVID-19 restrictions, Planning Applications being considered by Frampton Cotterell Parish Council will be listed here. Any member of public can access the SGC portal though the following link: https://developments.southglos.gov.uk/online-applications/ and make
P20/09143/O Land at Bens Tiles 119 Bristol Road
Demolition of commercial buildings. Erection of 25no. dwellings (C3) (Outline) with access, layout and scale to be determined, all other matters reserved. Comments by 15th July
P21/01075/F 396 Church Road
Installation of 2no. front and 1no. rear dormer to facilitate loft conversion, and conversion of existing garage into annexe ancillary to main dwelling. Comments by 11th July 2021
Frampton Cotterell Village Design Statement
The Village Design Statement has been written and developed through consultation with a cross-section
of local people, a village conference, exhibitions, questionnaires, and dialogue with a wide range of community groups. The purpose of the Statement is:
- Residents – to provide guidance to ensure that alterations and extensions are in sympathy with
- Developers – to help them understand what the local community wants to see in the design of new and re-developed buildings.
- Local Planning Authority – it will be a material consideration in determining planning applications. It will also provide guidance on transportation issues and be used by the Parish Council in commenting on planning applications.
We are currently looking for people to join a working group to look at updating the Statement. Please do let us know if you are interested.
View the statement here VDS – Final
Ecology Reports – Proposed Solar Farm, Perrinpit
- Landscape and Visual Appraisal
- Landscape, Open Space, and Ecological Management Plan
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal