Notice is hereby given that the above order, made by South Gloucestershire District Council on 12 April 2017, has been continued in force with the approval of the Secretary of State for Transport until 23 April 2019 or until such time as the works are completed, whichever is the earlier. The effect of the order has closed, temporarily, to foot passengers in the lengths of footpath specified in the Schedule to this notice. This order was required in connection with the likelihood of danger to the public consequent upon drainage works and would have expired on 23 October 2018.
We have compiled a list of alternative routes for you to follow during the closures:
1. Old Gloucester Road, Swan lane and vice versa.
2. LFC 7/30, LWB 30/10, LWB 31/10 and vice versa.
3. LFC/53X/10. Diversion via LFC/17/10, B4058 pavement and existing bridge over River Frome.
4. Footpath provided around the outside of the field to the south of LWB/11/2-/
1. LFC/9/10 – from Old Gloucester Road to Swan Lane 2. LWB/30/30 – from LFC/7/30 to LWB/31/10 3. LFC/53X/10 – from LFC/18/10 generally northwards for 410m 4. a) LWB/11/20 – from LFC 12/20 eastwards for 100m b) LFC/12/20 – from footpath LWB/11/20 southwards for 60m PO Box 1953, Bristol, BS37 0DB John McCormack Monitoring Officer and Head of Legal, Governance and Democratic Service
Please contact us if you have an enquiry regarding the footpath closures.