On 9 April, the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC) launched a major public information campaign encouraging people to get into the habit of using lateral flow tests twice a week.
Everyone in England is able to access free, regular rapid coronavirus testing delivered through:
|· a home ordering service
· workplace testing programmes, on-site or at home
· community testing, offered by all councils
· collection at a local test site
· testing on-site at schools and colleges
· collection from participating pharmacies
The campaign will run across TV, radio, press, digital, and social media.
Read the government announcement here.
Click here for a home ordering service test.